Manchester, M1 3FH
£20.50 per ft²
- Space Available
209 - 4,757 ft² / 19.417 - 441.94 m² (approx. 1 - 44 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Arthur House is a newly refurbished office building in a prominent location close to the Northern Quarter and Piccadilly Station.
- Recently refurbished
- Excellent communication links
- Bookable meeting room
|Floor/Unit||Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|1st||Office 1 - 6 desks||225 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||Office 2 - 5 desks||209 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||Office 3 - 5 desks||206 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|1st||Office 4 - 6 desks||222 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||Office 5 - 22 desks||656 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||Office 4 - 18 desks||567 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||Office 3 - 18 desks||573 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||Office 2 - 12 desks||463 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|2nd||Office 1 - 22 desks||672 sq ft||On application||On application||Available|
|6th||Whole 6th||4,757 sq ft||£20.50 per sq ft||£7.50 /sq ft||£8.08 /sq ft||Available|
- Newly remodelled manned reception area with enhanced security
- Fully refurbished offices incorporating LG7 lighting and 3 compartment perimeter trunking
- WC's on all floors
- Shower facility
- Extensive on-site secure car parking
- Bike Racks
- On-site meeting room
- DDA Compliant
Strictly by appointment.
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective FRI lease.
The building is situated in a prime central location in the Piccadilly area of Manchester City Centre and benefits from excellent access to Manchester’s commuter network. Being located on Chorlton Street it has the advantage of having Chorlton Street bus station on its doorstep. Chorlton Street NCP car park is opposite providing surplus car parking at competitive rates and Oxford Road, Deansgate and Piccadilly Railway Stations are all within five to ten minutes’ walk. The Metrolink at Piccadilly Gardens is within a couple of minutes’ walk.
The building is located next to a wide choice of restaurants, bars and cafes. Philpotts, the sandwich shop, The Alchemist and the Grill on New York Street are all moments away on New York Street.
Manchester's Main Shopping Districts of King Street, Deansgate, Northern Quarter and Market Street are all close by.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.