One Piccadilly Gardens
Manchester, M1 1RG
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
26,500 ft² / 2,461.93 m² (approx. 246 desks)
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
One Piccadilly is a six storey Grade A office building providing large efficient open plan floor plates.
- Excellent public transport links
- Large open plan floor plate
- BREEAM Very Good Rating
- Exceptional local amenities
- Centrally located with Manchester City Centre
- Newly refurbished common areas
- Cycle hub and showers
|3rd Floor||26,500 sq ft||Available|
- Air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Excellent natural light
- Unrestricted views over piccadilly gardens
- 4 x 21 person passenger lifts
- Secure manned reception
- Double height atrium off reception
- Shower facilities
- Secure basement parking
- Secure bike parking
- Dedicated drop off zone (Portland St. side)
20 spaces available at £2,750 per space per annum exclusive.
One Piccadilly Gardens is located in Manchester’s prime commuter area. Convenient for all forms of public and private transport Piccadilly Gardens is a central point of access and the crossing point for transport north, east, south and west in and out of the city.
Not only does the building overlook the Piccadilly Gardens Transport Interchange with Metrolink stop, but is also a short walk from Piccadilly train station.
Director - National Office Agency Manchester
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.