- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Good quality air conditioned offices with exceptional parking
- Prestige reception area
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised access floor
- Suspended ceilings
- Passenger lift
- Generous car parking
- CCTV & door access control system and 24 hour security
Prestige reception area
Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
Raised access floor
Male & female WCs
Generous car parking
CCTV & door access control system and 24 hour security
By separate arrangement there is use of
High quality canteen facilities
Conference rooms with full audio-visual facilities
Mini bus service to Maidenhead Railway station
Mail room and loading bay
Strictly by appointment through joint sole letting agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
Whitebrook Park is a purpose built office campus set in landscaped grounds situated on the northern outskirts of Maidenhead approximately 2.5 miles north-east of the town centre. There is easy access to the M4 via Junction 7 or 8/9 and to M40 at Junction 3. Maidenhead railway station provides direct access to London Paddington (journey time approximately 30 minutes) and Reading (14 minutes). There is a bus stop on Lower Cookham Road close to the entrance of Whitebrook Park.
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.