Location and Transport
Local Transport Links.
Pedestrian infrastructure – network of footways and signal controlled pedestrian crossings to key roads.
Cycle infrastructure – National cycle Route 4 is accessible approx. 150m to the south of the site via a shared foot/cycle way providing a long distance route between London & Fishguard via Reading, Bath, Bristol and Swansea; National Route 50 is currently awaiting development: when complete the route will connect Maidenhead with Winslow.
Bus Services - The “Railway Bridge” bus stop is located approx. 110m south of the site for Bus Services 4, 4A, 16, 16A and 53. The Grenfell Place bus stop is approx. 120m north-west of the site for bus services 4, 4a, 5, 7, 8, 53, 127, 238 and 239.
Rail Transport - Maidenhead rail station located approx. 200m to the west of the site. The station provides 100 cycle spaces in the ticket hall; an additional 50 cycle spaces under the arches and 384 car park spaces. Parking is free for blue badge holders.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.