- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
- Large rooftop terrace with excellent views over Central London
- Impressive double height reception
- Exceptional local amenities
- High quality plug & play fit-out
|11,668 sq ft
Lacon House is a prominent HQ building on the corner of Theobald's Road and Lamb's Conduit Street. The building benefits from an impressive, contemporary reception and atrium. The building provides exceptional amenity including a large roof terrace with views across Central London and a business lounge and cafe at ground floor level.
The available part 1st floor extends to 11,668 sq ft and is fully fitted to a high standard. The fit-out includes a large 14 person boardroom, 8 meeting rooms, open plan workspace of 98 desks, a large kitchen and several breakout areas.
- Efficient floorplate benefiting from a high quality fit out that encourages collaborative working
- Large communal roof terrace with stunning views
- LED lighting
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Excellent cyclist and changing facilities provided at basement level with 14 showers
Strictly by appointment through the sole agents.
Available by way of sublease until December 2024.
Lacon House is extremely well located in close proximity to Holborn, Chancery Lane and Russel Square underground stations, providing access to the Central and Piccadilly lines. The transport connections will be further enhanced with the delivery of Crossrail at Farringdon Station in 2021. The property is surrounded by an excellent amenity offering with a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and shops along Lamb's Conduit Street.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.