- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Rectangular, fitted floor, moments from Chancery Lane. Largely open plan, with meeting rooms and a kitchen in situ.
- Excellent communication links
- Fitted out
- Manned reception
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Bike racks and shower facilities
|7th||7||8,156 sq ft||£57.50 per sq ft||Occupied|
Strictly by JLL or our joint agents Monmouth Dean
A new lease is available for a term to be negotiated, direct from the landlord.
The 7th floor is available, providing an efficient, rectangular floor. Meeting rooms are in situ at the front of the floor, with large windows looking out onto The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn. There is a kitchen and further meeting rooms to the rear of the floor, as well as demised WCs and showers.
Traditionally home to the legal sector, the Midtown now appeals to a diverse range of occupiers due to its prime location between the City of London and the West End.
The area has a wide variety of bars, restaurants and coffee shops within the immediate vicinity, which include the Holborn Dining Room and Delicatessen, Hix, The Bull Steak Expert, Bleeding Heart Restaurant, Gaucho and the Mirror Room. Popular bars include Scarfes Bar, Kanaloa London, Grand Union, The Fable and Radio Rooftop bar.
Nearby occupiers include Amazon, Skype, Saatchi and Saatchi, Warner Brothers, Deloitte, AECOM, Irwin Mitchell, Sainsbury's and Taylor Wessing to name a few.
Fox Court is situated at the southern end of the east side of Gray's Inn Road, moments from Chancery Lane Station. Both Holborn and Farringdon Stations are within a short walking distance, and access to both The City and West End can be reached within a couple of minutes via the Central Line.
Director - London Unlimited
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.