14 Gray's Inn Road
WC1X 8HN London
Size8,156 ft² / 758 m² (approx. 75 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Rectangular, fitted floor, moments from Chancery Lane. Largely open plan, with meeting rooms and a kitchen in situ.
- Excellent communication links
- Fitted out
- Manned reception
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Bike racks and shower facilities
|7th||7||8,156 sq ft||57.50 per sq ft||Occupied|
Strictly by JLL or our joint agents Monmouth Dean
A new lease is available for a term to be negotiated, direct from the landlord.
Location and Transport
Fox Court is situated at the southern end of the east side of Gray's Inn Road, moments from Chancery Lane Station. Both Holborn and Farringdon Stations are within a short walking distance, and access to both The City and West End can be reached within a couple of minutes via the Central Line.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.