Location and Transport
Combining the best of all worlds and in an unmatched position by the river to the west of central London, it is small wonder that Hammersmith has long established itself as a thriving business district. Here you’ll find the home of numerous global occupiers as well as a vibrant mix of restaurants, bars and entertainment venues - including the renowned Eventim Apollo and the Lyric Hammersmith theatre which has undergone its first major facelift and extension for 30 years. Extensive retail and leisure amenities also abound, with everything on hand for everything you could ever need.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.