- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fully refurbished office building in the centre of Hammersmith with excellent transport connectivity.
- Central Hammersmith location
- Contemporary finishes
- Large private terrace on 2nd and 4th floors
- On-site parking
- Dedicated private reception
Glen House is an architecturally striking, self-contained building in central Hammersmith close to Lyric Square. Floors are available in either open plan format or Romulus Custom Build programme allows the space to be fully-fitted.
The second floor is newly-refurbished, providing high-quality office space with exposed services, air-conditioning, new male, female, and disabled WCs, and direct lift access to the floorplate. The second floor benefits from a large private terrace.
The fourth floor is currently part fitted and can be offered in a variety of formats. This floor also has a large private terrace.
The reception foyer has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment.
- Perimeter heating and cooling system
- Air conditioning via central plant
- Full-access raised floor
- New LED suspended lighting (2nd floor)
- Exposed ceilings with hollow pot construction (2nd floor)
- Large private terraces on both second and fourth floor
- New male and female WC and shower facilities
- Secure cycle racking
- On site car parking by arrangement
Strictly by prior arrangement with the joint sole agents.
The premise is available to let on a new lease directly from the landlord for a period by arrangement.
The landlord will look at providing fitted out custom build solutions.
The property is centrally located in Hammersmith, and is in close proximity to Hammersmith station, providing access to the Circle, District, Hammersmith and City, and Piccadilly lines.
Glen House is located in Central Hammersmith within close walking distance of the Broadway and Lyric Square.
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.