W2 1HH London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Paddington Square - A brand new mixed-use development, directly adjacent to Paddington Station.
- Available from May 2022
- Above a new state of the art tube station
- 360,000 sq ft of offices, a typical floor of 26,000 sq ft over 14 floors
- Mixed use with 76,000 sq ft of retail, restaurants and public space
- 360 degrees uninterrupted panoramic views from the tallest floor
- Rooftop restaurant
- 1.35 acres of new public realm
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|16th||20,107 sq ft||Available|
|15th||25,220 sq ft||Available|
|14th||25,220 sq ft||Available|
|13th||25,220 sq ft||Available|
|12th||25,220 sq ft||Available|
|11th||25,220 sq ft||Available|
|10th||25,209 sq ft||Available|
|9th||25,209 sq ft||Available|
|8th||25,209 sq ft||Available|
|7th||25,209 sq ft||Available|
|6th||25,209 sq ft||Available|
|5th||25,145 sq ft||Available|
|4th||25,145 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||25,145 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||15,000 sq ft||Available|
One Paddington Square
Our vision is to create a brilliantly connected, future-proofed building that supports the way people want to live and work today and helps businesses to thrive. Designed by Shard architect Renzo Piano, this will be place that connects people and supports their mental and physical wellbeing, helping them achieve more today to inspire a better tomorrow. Ambition and values are important to us; We’re not content to settle for ok. We push for more. Always raising the bar. Ensuring people’s needs come first.
- A brand new mixed-use development, directly adjacent to Paddington Station.
- The centre point is One Paddington Square, a Renzo Piano-designed mixed-use building.
- This striking structure will be visible on the London skyline, providing 360,000 sq ft of spacious, light-filled workspace over 15 floors with expansive views across the capital.
- A rooftop restaurant on the 18th floor provides views of Hyde Park, Westminster and the City.
- Occupiers and visitors can enjoy 80,000 sq ft of retail, bars and restaurants at ground level and throughout a new station retail arcade,joining with a spacious new ticket hall and entrance for the Bakerloo Line.
- Raised floors
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Manned reception
- 24 hour access