- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fully fitted, high quality office space located in White City.
- Amazing opportunity to utilise existing high quality fit-out
- Located in the heart of the White City Opportunity Area
- Fantastic views & natural light
- High specification
- On site showers, lockers & cycle parking
- Car parking by separate negotiation
- 3rd floor recently let to VUE Cinema for their UK HQ
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|4th - office space
One Ariel Way is a high-quality office developed for Westfield's own occupation. Further to the letting of the 3rd floor, the 4th floors is available, fully fitted, giving a turnkey solution that includes highly specified meeting rooms, private offices, kitchens, and break-out areas. The space overlooks Westfield Square, offering panoramic views over west London.
Located at the north-west of the Westfield London shopping centre and is within 5 mins walk of tube lines (White City, Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush).
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.