Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
85 Buckingham Gate
Size1,122 ft² / 104 m² (approx. 10 desks)
This distinctive building comprises 10,953 sq ft over ground, lower ground and six upper floors.
- Stunning self-contained building
- VRF Air Conditioning System
- Fibre installed
- Exceptional local amenities
- Cycle, shower and locker amenity
- Striking facade
- Excellent communication links
- Raised floors
- Contemporary plaster and plank suspended ceiling
- Prominent refurbished reception
- Showers & cycle storage
- LG7 lighting
- Excellent transport links
- VRF fan coil air conditioning
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Building Reception
- Passenger Lifts
Location and Transport
The property holds a prominent position on Buckingham Gate and is located just a short walk from St James's Park underground station providing access to the Circle and District Lines and 10 minutes walk from Victoria mainline and underground Station. 85 Buckingham Gate is in the immediate vicinity of some of London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the houses of parliament and two of London’s best known parks, St James’s Park and Green Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.