- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Grade A office space conveniently located in the heart of Wimbledon's town centre and only a short walk to Wimbledon Station.
- Town Centre Location
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional views across London
- Grade A specification
- Roof Terraces
- Photo-voltaic Solar Cladding
- Male and female WC facilities on each floor
- Cycle and shower provisions
- Car Parking
|Upper Ground||2,454 sq ft||Available|
|1st||8,692 sq ft||Available|
|4th||6,297 sq ft||Let|
|5th||6,189 sq ft||Let|
The property provides 42,454 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation arranged over part ground and six upper floors together with nine underground car parking spaces. The office accommodation is well configured with floor plates ranging from 2,310 sq ft to 8,937 sq ft and benefits from roof terraces of varying size from the second floor and above.
Viewing arranged via appointment with sole agent.
The premises are available to let on new lease directly from the landlord for a period by arrangement.
Access is gained by way of an impressive, limestone reception area off The Broadway providing access to two thirteen person passenger lifts serving all the floors.
- Renewable energy source via photovoltaic solar cladding.
- Fully accessed raised floors with 150mm voids.
- Male. female and disabled WC facilities on each floor.
- 1,000 kg goods lift.
- VRV air conditioning.
- Suspended ceilings with high eficiency LG7 compliant lighting.
- Basement shower facilities.
- Secure basement car parking spaces.
- Roof terraces on 4 floors.
The property is located on The Broadway in the heart of Wimbledon's town centre and is within easy reach of all the amenities Wimbledon has to offer. Wimbledon Underground Station and mainline Railway Station are both within a 5 minute walk, providing regular services to London Waterloo with journey times of approximately 12 minutes as well as access to tramlink and Thameslink services. By road, the A219 provides a link to the A3, which links to Junction 10 of the M25 Motorway.The building is also by a number of regular and reliable bus services.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.