- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Refurbished suite in the heart of Courage Yard
- Recently refurbished
- Exceptional local amenities
- Open-plan work space
|Unit||1,673 sq ft||Occupied|
Strictly by appointment
A new lease will be available for a term direct from the Landlord.
Copper Row forms part of Courage Yard, a multi purpose public space comprehensively redeveloped by Columbia Threadneedle that will house an exciting mix of food outlets, retail spaces and contemporary warehouse offices on the former site of the orginal Courage Brewery
The premises are within the heart of Courage Yard and within walking distance to London Bridge Station, Tower Hill underground and Tower Gateway (DLR).
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.