Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
47 King William Street
EC4R 9AF London
Size6,237-12,485 ft² / 579-1,160 m² (approx. 57-120 desks)
12,485 sq ft high-quality contemporary office accommodation adjacent to Monument & London Bridge
- 1st and 2nd floors undergoing CAT A refurbishment with contemporary finishes and semi-exposed services
- Views of the River Thames
- Newly refurbished WCs
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Equitable House is a prominent contemporary building, adjacent to Monument station and London Bridge. The office space is column free and offers fantastic views towards the Thames and profile on London Bridge. The 1st and 2nd floors are undergoing extensive refurbishment and will offer high-end contemporary finishes and semi-exposed services due for delivery by June 2021.
Double Height reception
1 person per 10 sq m occupancy density
Newly refurbished WCs
4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
2.7 metre floor to ceiling height
150mm raised floors
32 cycle spaces & 9 lockers
3 x 13 person passenger lifts
- Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
Equitable House is is located in the heart of the City of London, offering excellent transport connection being very close to Bank, Monument, London Bridge and Cannon Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.