- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
60 Lombard Street - 25,000 sq ft self contained building with very high quality finishes and an abundance of amenity.
- 27,000 sq ft self contained Grade II listed corner building
- 1 minute walk from Bank tube station
- Extremely high quality finishes throughout
- Double height entrance with mezzanine level
- Light filled corner building position
- Private Gym
- 24 bike racks, 4 showers and changing facilities
- LED lighting
- 4-pipe fan coil AC
- Wellness room, fully fitted restaurant & Billiard room
The accommodation comprises of the following to be let as a whole:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|5th - Roof terrace & Balcony||557||51.75||Available|
High quality self contained building over 9 floors.
Level 1 - 5 provides office accommodation. The building boasts a spacious south facing roof terrace with seating and planting.
The ground floor entrance includes a double height reception with a mezzanine level and feature staircase.
The lower ground and basement levels include a private gym with showers and changing facilities as well as secure bike racks.
- Grade II listed corner building on Lombard St and Birchin Lane
- Fully self contained opportunity
- Open plan, private offices and fitted space
- A mix of suspended and plaster ceilings on the office floors
- LED lighting throughout
- 1:10 sq m per person occupancy density
- 2 passenger lifts and 1 fire lift
- 100mm raised floors
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Large south facing roof terrace with seating and planters
- 24 bike spaces
- 4 showers, lockers and changing areas
- Large private gym
- EPC B
Strictly via the sole agents - JLL
Direct lease on terms to be agreed or a sublease available on a term to March 2036, with a tenant only break option in March 2026 or on a new lease direct with the Landlord. To be let as a whole.
Centrally located in the Core City on Lombard Street, positioned on the corner of Lombard Street and Birchin Lane which joins through to Cornhill.
Bank Station is 1 minute walk door to door providing access throughout central London.
Director - City Office
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.