London, EC3N 1PE
£59.50 per ft²
- Space Available
2,354 - 11,327 ft² / 218.694 - 1,052.312 m² (approx. 21 - 105 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fully fitted, Plug & Play floors on a direct lease from the Landlord from 2,345 - 3,479 sq ft.
- Recently completed CAT B, Fully Fitted works by CAST
- Panoramic views across Central London
- Remodelled reception with commissionaire and building manager on site and break out space.
- Excellent communication links via Tower Hill and Aldgate tube lines as well as Fenchurch Street Station and Tower Gateway DLR station.
- New showers and bike rack facilities
- Car parking spaces available
- Fully Cabled with Fibre
A new lease available direct tom the landlord.
|12th||3,440 sq ft||£62.50 per sq ft||Let|
|5th||3,118 sq ft||£59.50 per sq ft||Available|
|4th||3,497 sq ft||£59.50 per sq ft||Available|
|2nd||2,354 sq ft||£59.50 per sq ft||Available|
|Ground||2,358 sq ft||Available|
The property provides podium floors from first to fifth and tower floors from the sixth to 12th floor. Benefitting from excellent views of the city skyline.
The main access to the property is via the ground floor reception, with ground floor retail units fronting onto Minories.
There is a large car park to the South of the site that is accessed from Haydon Street. New cycle space, lockers and showers are completed in the LGF with direct access to the upper floors.
The property benefits from excellent communication links, providing access to the rest of Central London. Aldgate is 250m, Tower Hill 300m, Fenchurch Street 450m and Liverpool 900m. Liverpool Street will be the only station the City to provide access to Crossrail ( The Elizabeth line).
30 Minories lays within Aldgate, London's most vibrant sub-market and a key component of London's evolving tech-belt.
The property is located on the eastern side of Minories between its junction with Clare Street and Haydon Street. Fenchurch Street mainline, Tower Hill underground and Tower Gateway DLR stations are all within close proximity.
Aldgate has undergone a substantial transformation, which has seen it become a an established office location of choice for TMT, media and technology occupiers. This attraction is due its unique tenant mix, excellent communication link and its close proximity to London's traditional insurance district.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.