13 Haydon Street
London, EC3N 1DB
£49.50 per ft²
- Space Available
1,518 - 8,879 ft² / 141.027 - 824.886 m² (approx. 14 - 82 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Writers House is a beautifully restored Victorian warehouse providing 8,879 sq ft in Aldgate.
- Self contained building
- Building available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis
- Architectural warehouse features
- Comprehensively refurbished
- Car parking available
Available as a whole or floor by floor basis.
|L4 Mezz||557 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft||Available|
|3rd Floor||1,518 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft||Available|
|2nd Floor||1,811 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft||Available|
|1st Floor||1,832 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft||Available|
|Ground Floor||1,602 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft||Available|
|Basement Floor||1,559 sq ft||£27.50 per sq ft||Available|
Writers House provides up to 8,879 sq ft of beautiful Victorian style warehouse space that has been carefully restored to create a unique building full of character, bathed in natural light. A Victorian style warehouse carefully restored to create a unique and character filled building located in the vibrant Aldgate area. As you ascend the building via hallways, open staircases, cast iron spiral steps and airy mezzanines, the character changes with each level.
• Comprehensively refurbished
• Comfort cooling
• Fully accessible raised floor
• Plastered ceilings
• Suspended LED lighting
• Exposed brickwork
• Vaulted ceiling (3rd floor)
• Passenger lift
• Car parking
The building is located on the east side of the Minories, just off Haydon Street.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.