- No Commission
33 Aldgate High Street
EC3N 1AH London
13,578.00 ft² (1,261.44 m²)
57.5 per ft²
• Excellent communication links
• Recently refurbished
• Striking facade
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|4th||13,578 sq ft||Available|
- Double height restyled reception and lounge
- Newly refurbished column free Cat A accommodation (occupational density of 1:8 sq m)
- New VRF air conditioning
- New suspended plasterboard raft ceilings
- New LED slot diffusers
- Raised floors (200mm)
- Floor to ceiling height 2.9m
- 6 passenger lifts
- Cycle storage and shower facilities and car parking
A new lease for a term by arrangement direct from the Landlord.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Situated on a highly prominent island site, the building is at the heart of the continued regeneration of this vibrant commercial quarter which includes a new public park nearby. The building has a coffee shop in the ground floor providing the perfect breakfast/lunch and coffees top for tenants and the public.
The property adjoins Aldgate Underground Station and is within a few minutes walk of Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street Stations. Spitalfields is also nearby providing access to trendy outlets, bars and restaurants.
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Double height reception
- Exposed Services
- Manned reception
- Recently refurbished
- Refurbished common parts
- VRF fan coil air conditioning