33 Aldgate High Street
EC3N 1AH London
Size13,578 ft² / 1,261 m² (approx. 130 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A differentiator in the market - cool column free floor plate with excellent natural light
- Excellent communication links
- Recently refurbished
- Striking facade
|4th||13,578 sq ft||Available|
- Double height restyled reception and lounge
- Newly refurbished column free Cat A accommodation (occupational density of 1:8 sq m)
- New VRF air conditioning
- New suspended plasterboard raft ceilings
- New LED slot diffusers
- Raised floors (200mm)
- Floor to ceiling height 2.9m
- 6 passenger lifts
- Cycle storage and shower facilities and car parking
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- Good ceiling height
- Car Parking
- Cycle Lockers
- Refurbished common parts
- Air Conditioning
- Recently refurbished
- Building Reception
Location and Transport
Situated on a highly prominent island site, the building is at the heart of the continued regeneration of this vibrant commercial quarter which includes a new public park nearby. The building has a coffee shop in the ground floor providing the perfect breakfast/lunch and coffees top for tenants and the public.
The property adjoins Aldgate Underground Station and is within a few minutes walk of Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street Stations. Spitalfields is also nearby providing access to trendy outlets, bars and restaurants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.