- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Part Level 26 has been refurbished to Category A, providing stunning 360 degree views across London.
- Newly refurbished Grade A offices
- No VAT
- Excellent communication links
- Impressive entrance
- Stunning views
|4,780 sq ft
|£77 per sq ft
|5,307 sq ft
|£77 per sq ft
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 24 hour Access
- 125 mm raised floors
- 1 per 10 sq m occupancy design
- 2.55 m floor to ceiling
- 2 x 11 KV 2.2 MVA diesel generators (roof mounted) to cover landlords base build and tenants lighting and base build small power allowance
- 7,000 sq ft double height building reception with equal tenant signage
- 91 Bicycle spaces
- 7 Showers
- Motorcycle and 2 car parking spaces
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facilities
- Roof Terrace Hire
- Dry Cleaning Services
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
New lease for a term by arrangement.
99 Bishopsgate is located close to Liverpool Street, Bank and Monument stations in the centre of the City of London.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.