26 Finsbury Square
EC2A 1DS London
- Location and Transport
- More like this
26 Finsbury Square is an attractive corner building with an impressive double height reception and 24 hour commissionaire.
- Newly refurbished Cat A accommodation
- Impressive double height manned reception
- Excellent communication links
- Bike storage, lockers and showers
|7th||6,731 sq ft||£65 per sq ft||Let|
|Lower Ground||7,662 sq ft||£30 per sq ft||Available|
- 7th and Lower Ground floors currently being refurbished to a Cat A condition
- 4 Pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised floors
- South facing wrap around terrace on 7th floor
- Car Parking
- Bicycle storage, lockers and showers
- BREEAM - Very Good
There is an eclectic mix of local restaurants, cafes and leisure operators in the immediate vicinity, resulting in both a daytime and evening buzz.
Neighbouring restaurants and bars include Dishoom, Eyre Brothers, HKK, Pizza Buzz, Tramshed, Flight Club, Queen of Hoxton, The Book Club and The Princess of Shoreditch to name a few.
Local leisure operators include Barry's Bootcamp, Bloomberg Space, Boom! Cyle, Shoreditch House and The Hoxton Hotel.