- No Commission
40 Bank Street
E14 5NR London
0.00 ft² (Price on application m²)
Price on application
• Excellent Communication Links
• Approximately 1m Sq Ft of Retail, Restaurant, and Bars
• 30 Acres of open spaces
• Over 100 events every year
The part 18th floor comprises 7,749 sq ft and the part 2nd floor comprises 1,956 sq ft, both are available with the benefit of an existing fit out.
|Floor / Unit||Size||Condition||Availability|
|18th||7,749 sq ft||2nd-hand||Occupied|
|2nd||1,956 sq ft||2nd-hand||Occupied|
- N+1 Design Philosophy,
- 2.75 metres floor to ceiling height,
- 200mm raised floor,
- Diverse electrical supplies,
- 17 Passenger lifts,
- 2 Goods lifts,
- 1500 KVA U.P.S.
- 2x 2000KVA standby generator.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease for a term by arrangement.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
Situated to the south of the Jubliee Line, DLR and Elizabeth Line, overlooking the docks on the southern side of the Canary Wharf estate.
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Disabled WCs
- Double height reception
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Good Ceiling Height
- LG7 lighting
- Male and female WCs
- Manned reception
- Multiple data communications providers
- Natural light
- Raised floors
- Recently refurbished
- Suspended Ceiling
- Suspended metal tiled ceilings