- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
40 Bank Street is a low-rise tower building offering Grade A office accommodation on the Canary Wharf estate.
- Excellent Communication Links
- Approximately 1m Sq Ft of Retail, Restaurant, and Bars
- 30 Acres of open spaces
- Over 100 events every year
The part 18th floor comprises 7,749 sq ft and the part 2nd floor comprises 1,956 sq ft, both are available with the benefit of an existing fit out.
|18th||7,749 sq ft||Occupied|
|2nd||1,956 sq ft||Occupied|
- N+1 Design Philosophy,
- 2.75 metres floor to ceiling height,
- 200mm raised floor,
- Diverse electrical supplies,
- 17 Passenger lifts,
- 2 Goods lifts,
- 1500 KVA U.P.S.
- 2x 2000KVA standby generator.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease for a term by arrangement.
Situated to the south of the Jubliee Line, DLR and Elizabeth Line, overlooking the docks on the southern side of the Canary Wharf estate.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.