- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
60 Whitechapel High Street
E1 7PE London
162,000 sq ft of new architecturally designed office space in Whitechapel with outside space on every floor
- 162,000 sq ft of brand new workspace with flexible floor plates of up to 17,000 sq ft designed by AHMM architects
- Over 17,000 sq ft of external space, with private terraces on every floor and an 8,000 sq ft communal roof garden open all year round
- Setting a sustainable benchmark: targeting BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating with 245 lockers and 15 showers with direct ground floor access
- Underground end of journey hub with 284 cycle spaces and a unique position on the Cycle Superhighway 2, connecting Aldgate to Stratford
- Targeting WELL ‘Gold’ certification with exceptional air quality, 47% of windows are openable
- Smart technology enabled building set to achieve SmartScore ‘Platinum’ accreditation and rated WiredScore ‘Platinum’ for its exceptional connectivity
- Large scale public art installation by leading artist Yinka Ilori
- Awarded London’s highest transport rating with 9 stations within a 10 minute walk including two accessing the Elizabeth Line
- High quality food and beverage amenity at ground floor and roof top cafe
- Potential self-contained entrance on Commercial Road
The accommodation comprises of the following:
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|12th - Communal Roof-Top Terrace||8,320||772.95||Occupied|
|11th - 301 sq ft Terrace||13,821||1,284.01||Coming Soon|
|10th - 301 sq ft Terrace||13,821||1,284.01||Coming Soon|
|9th - 301 sq ft Terrace||13,821||1,284.01||Coming Soon|
|8th - 301 sq ft Terrace||13,821||1,284.01||Coming Soon|
|7th - 301 sq ft Terrace||13,821||1,284.01||Coming Soon|
|6th - 3,111 sq ft Terrace||10,667||991||Coming Soon|
|5th - 1,270 sq ft Terrace||13,638||1,267.01||Coming Soon|
|4th - 1,582 sq ft Terrace||15,145||1,407.02||Coming Soon|
|3rd - 334 sq ft Terrace||16,781||1,559.01||Coming Soon|
|2nd - 129 sq ft Terrace||17,061||1,585.02||Coming Soon|
|1st - 980 sq ft Terrace||14,122||1,311.98||Coming Soon|
|Ground - Reception Lobby | Communal||5,673||527.04||Occupied|
|Ground - Retail||2,960||274.99||Coming Soon|
The name "The Rowe" was inspired by the local context of Whitechapel; the rows of terraced brick housing that are emblematic of London's East End and the rows of market stalls that decorate Whitechapel High Street which are a symbol of the multicultural and energetic neighborhood in which the building is located.
Totaling 5,673 sq ft, The Rowe's bright, double-height reception features a café and library area for occupiers to enjoy. It also has the potential for a self-contained entrance on Commercial Road.
A connection to nature has been paramount throughout the development with over 17,300 sq ft of outdoor space, equivalent to over eight tennis courts. Tenants will be able to enjoy a striking 8,000 sq ft communal rooftop garden with panoramic views across the city.
Transformed from a school of creativity to pioneering offices for business, The Rowe sets a new benchmark for contemporary
office space, powered by technology, design, and sustainability, and led by a world-class architectural and development team.
The Rowe is targeting BREEAM ‘Excellent’ New Construction certification, representing best practices in building design for sustainable outcomes. The Rowe will be run on 100% renewable electricity and see a carbon emission reduction of 45% compared to a standard office building.
The Rowe is pursuing WELL ‘Gold’ Certification and with WELL principles incorporated in the core design, health and wellness are a central aspect of the occupier offer at The Rowe.
The Rowe is targeting SmartScore certification, providing tenants with an innovative, dynamic and future-proofed workspace. Built into the fabric of The Rowe is a technological foundation that will have direct benefits to tenants' experience in the following areas.
- Building Reception
- Passenger Lifts
- Goods Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
- Excellent natural light
- Changing facilities
- Male and female WCs
- Outdoor space
- Close to underground/subway
- Cycle Lockers