26-30, Artillery Lane
London, E1 7LS
£35 per ft²
- Space Available
1,895 ft² / 176.051 m² (approx. 17 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Newly fitted, turnkey office located 2 mins from Liverpool Street Station
- Flexible lease available until January 2023
- Attractive, refurbished warehouse building with a new 'plug and play' office suite
- 20 desks, 1 board room, kitchenette and fibre - extra services available upon request
- 2 mins to Liverpool Street Crossrail Station
The 1st floor is available now
* Plug and play suite
* Fully cabled - WiFi available upon request (additional cost)
* Kitchen and break-out area
* New LED lighting
* Raised floor
* Air conditioning and natural ventilation
* Refurbished common parts
* Large reception/ foyer
* Shower facility
* New secure bike store with separate street access
* 20 x lockers
* Male and female WCs
* Accessible WC on G floor
* 24 hour access
A flexible lease is available until January 2023.
• Guiding rent £35.00 psf, business rates est. £18 (paid to the council) and service charge est. £13.50 psf.
• Total costs = c.£122,000 pa / c.£10,000 pcm
Paxton House is located on Artillery Lane, within the vibrant Spitalfields sub-market. The property occupies a highly prominent corner position on Artillery Lane and Sandy's Row, just off Bishopsgate, the principle arterial route linking Shoreditch and the 'tech belt' with the City core.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.