- No Commission
London Fruit & Wool ExchangeFavourite
E1 6EN London
18,266.00 ft² (1,696.97 m²)
Price on application
• Vibrant location
• Excellent communication links
• Enhanced floor to ceiling heights
• Resilient specification
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|5th||18,266 sq ft||Available|
|1st||12,249 sq ft||Withdrawn|
- Exposed services Category A condition
- Occupational density of 1 person per 8m2
- Slab to slab height of: 4.15m (1st Floor); 3.75m (5th Floor)
- Raised access floor: 300mm (1st Floor); 150mm (5th Floor)
- Dedicated self-contained reception for NEX and its subtenants
- 49 bicycle spaces dedicated for subtenants
- 6 showers dedicated for subtenants
- 34 lockers dedicated for subtenants
- Back-up power Available
- 4 x 1,600kg passenger lifts
- 5m planning Module
- BREEAM Excellent
The accommodation is available by way of a new sublease.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
The London Fruit & Wool Exchange in the heart of London’s Spitalfields where creativity meets commerce. A creative playground, the area around the London Fruit & Wool Exhange offers a wealth of cultural, shopping and dining options. Big brands, designer boutiques, indie
labels and quirky gift shops are clustered together; restaurants tucked among boutiques, music venues and coffee shops offering some of the best food in London.
Travel links are excellent with Liverpool Street Station and Shoreditch High Street Station within a few minutes' walk.