Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
City West, Building 3
LS12 6LX Leeds
Size9,316-17,030 ft² / 865-1,582 m² (approx. 86-160 desks)
City West comprises HQ offices at an affordable price. Set within a mature landscaped environment.
- Disabled access
- 10 person lifts with superior finishes
- 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- 15m deep floorplate wtih clear span
- Grade A Space
- Parking Ratio - 1:250 ft²
- Full access raised floors
- LED Lighting
- Floor to ceiling glazing
City West impacts on the Leeds cityscape incorporating glazed elevation features and offering flexible modern accommodation at an affordable cost.
The buildings are set within a comprehensively masterplanned environment with substantial landscaping incorporating a feature boulevard. On site facilities include Premier Inn and generous car parking allowances set within an attractive landscaped environment.
Location and Transport
Strategically located 1.5 miles from the heart of Leeds and providing direct access to Junction 1 of the M621 motorway, City West Office Park offers the occupier a specification more usually associated with prime city centre offices.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.