One Leeds City Office Park
Leeds, LS11 5BD
£23 per ft²
- Space Available
9,583 - 27,537 ft² / 890.289 - 2,558.27 m² (approx. 89 - 255 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
One Leeds City Office Park is an outstanding Grade A office building having recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment.
- WEBSITE FOR VIDEO TOUR OF BUILDING - oneleedscityofficepark.com
- 183 Car Parking Spaces
- 4,500 ft² Atrium
- LED Lighting
- Chilled Ceiling Air Conditioning
- 2 x 13 person glazed passenger lifts
- Secure Cycle Storage
- Club Class Shower Facilities
- Metal Tile Suspended Ceilings
- Full Access Raised Floor
- Brise Soleil
Highly efficient Grade A office building providing some of the largest floorplates in the City but capable of sub division. The ground floor provides 4,500sq ft atrium space which benefits from contemporary furnishings which are ideal for collaboration. The building also benefits from Club Class showering facilities and provides extensive car parking. The office floors provide light and airy accommodation.
|Ground||17,944 sq ft||Available|
|1st||9,583 sq ft||Available|
The Grade A offices provide light and airy accommodation which will be of interest to a wide variety of occupiers.
Walk to Leeds Railway Station Southern Entrance in 7 minutes.
Immediate access to the M621.
20 minute drive to Leeds Bradford Airport.
Situated in the heart of Leeds. Junction 1 of the M621 motorway is within a quarter of a mile. City Square, Trinity Leeds and the new southern entrance to Leeds Station are all less than 8 minutes walk from One Leeds City Office Park with the substantial retail and amenity offer available at Crown Point Shopping Park being adjacent to Leeds City Office Park.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.