Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
ONE LEEDS CITY OFFICE PARK
LS11 5BD Leeds
Size18,593-60,574 ft² / 1,727-5,627 m² (approx. 170-560 desks)
One Leeds City Office Park is an outstanding Grade A office building having recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment.
- LG7 Lighting
- 193 Car Parking Spaces
- Full access raised floor
- Brise Soleil
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- 2 x 13 person passenger lift
- Club Class Shower Facilities
- Secure Cycle Storage
- 2 x 13 person glazed passenger lifts
- Chilled ceiling air conditioning
|Ground||22,720 sq ft||Available|
|1st||18,593 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||18,593 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||668 sq ft||Available|
| || || |
Walk to Leeds Railway Station Southern Entrance in 7 minutes.
Immediate access to the M621.
20 minute drive to Leeds Bradford Airport.
Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of Leeds. Junction 1 of the M621 motorway is within a quarter of a mile. City Square, Trinity Leeds and the new southern entrance to Leeds Station are all less than 8 minutes walk from One Leeds City Office Park with the substantial retail and amenity offer available at Crown Point Shopping Park being adjacent to Leeds City Office Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.