- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
At Booths Park you’ll find all the amenities you need, right in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and close to Knutsford.
- Fully refurbished
- Air conditioned
- Grade A specification
- On site parking
- High quality on site amenity
- 247 security
|1 - L3 1||965 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3 2||415 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3 3/4||772 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3 5/6||1,212 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3 10||530 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|L3 11||387 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1- L3 12||154 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3 13||115 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L3D & L3E||1,360 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|1 - L1C||6,184 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Let|
|2 - L1||16,355 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|2 - L3A||1,912 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|2 - L3B||4,815 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|2 - L3C||4,565 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|2 - L3D||1,938 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|2 - L3E||649 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|3 - L1AB||1,646 sq ft||£22 per sq ft||On application||Coming Soon|
|4 - GA||10,555 sq ft||£19 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|4 - GB||6,329 sq ft||£19 per sq ft||On application||Available|
|5 - GBA||3,725 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||On application||Available|
Booths Park is a thriving business community of start-ups, growing businesses and established brands located in a vast scenic parkland.
The Park offers a varied choice of high-specification offices to rent in Knutsford, be it an all-inclusive serviced office or a virtual office for smaller businesses just starting out.
We can provide you with superfast internet, meeting rooms, a broad range of flexible workspace options, and modern amenities in a unique and historic setting. Work isn't just about what you do in the office, that's why we organise on-site events and activities to help create a vibrant workplace community.
Booths Park is set within 220 acres of scenic parkland and Booths Hall itself dates back to 1745 when it was built as a manor house for the Legh family. This Georgian hall isn't your ordinary office and behind the oak panelling lies a secret passageway. The estate was taken over by Bruntwood in 2004 and brought up-to-date with an extensive refurbishment. A series of modern office buildings are also accommodated within the grounds, and the whole destination has been given a real sense of place with the creation of a contemporary, architect designed courtyard that allows your staff to make the most of the glorious outdoor space.
If you want to take a break from your office chair in your lunch hour, there are jogging and cycling routes to choose from and with a football pitch, a cricket club and two fishing lakes there are plenty of other excuses to take advantage of the glorious surroundings. Other amenities on-site include a Philpotts cafe, landscaped gardens and ample parking.
Booths Park is situated in idyllic rural scenery just minutes away from one of Cheshire’s most picturesque towns.
Its 220-acres of glorious parkland has its own mere and fishing lake, complete with protected wildlife. Situated right next to Knutsford, it’s extremely convenient for the M6, M60 and M56, plus Manchester Airport is just on the doorstep.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.