Location and Transport
The Beacon provides close proximity to the city centre and fast access to the national motorways, ports and airports. Conveniently situated on the main western route into Hull next to the A63 Clive Sullivan Way. The Beacon has a prominent position that is passed by over 45,000 vehicles each day, giving you the opportunity to run your business in a prime location.
Office Three at The Beacon building comprises three floors and is served by a central core with both stair and lift access to the upper levels. The net floor area is 15,779 ft² and the building is capable of horizontal division to enable three separate suites from 5,000 ft².
Construction utilises a traditional steel frame combined with hollow block compartment floors and pre cast concrete stairway. External walls comprise high performance windows and lignacite block work. The roof is an insulated standing seam.
Building Three at The Beacon includes a high quality specification with high quality external finishes throughout, soft and hard landscaping areas, dedicated car parking, highly appointed core, high speed passenger lift to all floors, raised access flooring, comfort cooling, EPC - Grade A, Bream - Very Good.
Office Four at The Beacon comprises three floors and is served by a central core with both stair and lift access to the upper levels. The net floor area is 10,463 ft² and the building is also capable of horizontal division to enable three suites from 3,300 ft².
The building is of high quality specification that includes:-
Raised Access Flooring
Energy Performance Certificate Grade A
BREEAM - Very Good
High speed passenger lift to all floors
Dedicated car parking
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.