Location and Transport
Harrogate is an affluent and popular Yorkshire Spa Town situated some 17 miles north of Leeds and 20 miles west of York. The town benefits from good road and rail communications. Junction 47 of the A1 (M) lies approximately 8 miles to the east of the town. Harrogate is also situated on the Leeds - York commuter line offering regular trains to both destinations. Leeds Bradford Airport lies approximately 14 miles southwest of the town providing both domestic and commercial flights.
The Exchange is adjacent to the main bus and rail stations. Town centre shopping facilities, restaurants and hotels are all within close proximity. Harrogate is regarded as one of the most attractive places to live and work in the UK.
The Exchange is Harrogate's most iconic office building dominating the town centre skyline. It comprises a ten storey landmark property finished to a high standard providing occupiers with prestigious space and unrivaled views. The Exchange benefits from ground floor level access from Station Parade via a high quality new reception area.
The Exchange prides itself on a high quality occupier mix, which makes it one of the best addresses in Harrogate to do business. Occupiers include Garwyn Ltd, Hempsons Ltd, Welcome Software LLP, Dishang cherry, Bluefin Insurance Group and Commercial Estates Group.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.