Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
450 Argyle Street
G2 8LH Glasgow
Size12,729-40,228 ft² / 1,183-3,737 m² (approx. 120-370 desks)
Highly central, 3 storey office building. Self Contained Building of 41,000 sq ft, Suites from 5,000 sq ft. Extensive secure car parking.
- Fully fitted, ready to occupy
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
- Exposed ceiling with suspended LED lighting - Ground and 2nd floors
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting- 1st floor
- Air conditioning
- Raised access flooring
- Kitchens on each level - large canteen on ground floor west suite side.
- Existing partitioning to be retained offering meeting rooms/ private offices on each level.
- Male, female and accessible toilets per each level
- Large entrance with reception desk and barrier gate system.
Location and Transport
The property occupies a prominent corner position on Argyle Street. a A short walk from a number of local amenities. Glasgow's main train stations; Queen Street and Central are situated within 15 minutes walking distance from the property.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.