Location and Transport
55 Douglas Street occupies a prominent corner position in the CBD of Glasgow City Centre, adjacent to the on and off ramps to the M8 motorway providing easy access to City Centre amenities and greater Glasgow. The building is situated a short walk from Glasgow Central Station which provides frequent trains to the rest of the country. Neighbouring occupiers include Morgan Stanley, Clydesdale Bank, JP Morgan, Barclays and Aon. The property is close to lots of amenities from vibrant bars and restaurants to gyms and shops.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.