- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Prime self contained office accommodation on Bothwell Street with its own dedicated entrance and access to a private external terraced area.
- Refurbished self contained unit
- Raised access flooring
- Dedicated entrance
- Private external terraced area.
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
The subject is a self contained office in the highly sought after location of Bothwell Street. Whilst benefitting from its own front door access, the suite also has been recently refurbished with new LED lighting, raised access floor, fitted kitchen and glass sliding doors opening up to a private terraced area.
Raised access flooring
Glazed wrap-around windows
Gas central heating
Access to a private terraced area
Open plan floorplate
Male and Female toilets
Ideally located on Bothwell Street, the subject is in a prime Glasgow office location. Situated directly opposite the fully pre let 177 Bothwell Street, many professional occupiers like Clydesdale Bank, AECOM and Transport Scotland are in the vicinity. There are also an array of local amenities on the door step including The Gym, Launch Coffee and Gost.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.