- Energy rating
Part 3rd floor extending to 3,399 sq ft available by way of assignation or sub lease, with the head lease expiring 14th of February 2026.
- Fully fitted with desks and meeting rooms
- Prominent corner site of Wellington Street and Cadogan Street
- Well located for main transport links and city-centre amenities
- Extensive basement car parking
- Manned reception
- 2 x 10 person passenger lifts
Pacific House offers fully fitted city centre workspace, positioned within the heart of Glasgow with everything an occupier needs to get set up and underway.
- High quality existing fit-out in situ
- Striking double height glass reception
- Air conditioning
- Modern lighting
- Suspended ceiling
- Raised access floor
- 2 passenger lifts
- Dedicated WC's and showers
- Commissionaire manned entrance
- Car parking spaces
Situated on the prominent corner site of Wellington Street and Cadogan Street in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. Surrounding amenities include Cafe Nero, Co-Op, Smokin Fox, Sainsburys and Piece. Surrounding occupiers include NFU Mutual , JP Morgan, Ashursts LLP and Hymans Robertson. Pacific House is within 2 minutes' walk to Glasgow Central Railway Station and 7 minutes' walk to Queen Street Railway Station.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.