- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Atrium Court is located one minute walk from Central Train Station, 2 minute walk from Buchanan Street.
- Impressive entrance
- Striking facade
- Generous ceiling heights
- Excellent transport links
Atrium Court stands as a prominent building in Glasgow, recognized for its exceptional architectural design. It offers high-quality office spaces spread across six levels, featuring spacious and commanding floor areas arranged around a remarkable central atrium core.
- Suspended ceiling
- LED lighting
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised access floorings
- Male and Female toilet facilities
- Disabled person access
- Basement showers and changing facilities
Atrium Court occupies a strategic position within Glasgow's Central Business Core, in the heart of the IFSD. Atrium Court is located one minute walk from Central Train Station, 2 minute walk from Buchanan Street and only 5 minute walk from Queen Street Train Station and Buchanan Street Subway Station.
Director - National Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.