69 Wellington Street
G2 6HG Glasgow
Size8,209-16,421 ft² / 763-1,526 m² (approx. 76-150 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Centenary House is a striking Grade A office building occupying a prime position in the heart of Glasgow's CBD.
- DDA compliant
- Modern specification
- Manned reception
- Car parking
- Fitted out
- Open-plan work space
Centenary House offers CAT A specification on the 2nd floor, and flexible existing tenant fit out on the 4th floor.
|Floor/Unit||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|2nd||8,212 sq ft||22.50 per sq ft||7.58 per sq ft||6.56 per sq ft||Available|
|4th||8,209 sq m||22.50 per sq ft||7.58 per sq ft||6.56 per sq ft||Available|
The building benefits from excellent environmental credentials including an excellent BREEAM Rating and B+ EPC rating.
Additionally, the building benefits from a high specification; in particular a state of the art secure lift call system is in operation.
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
- Accessible WCs
- Male and female WCs
- Good ceiling height
- Full Access Raised floors
- Lighting Type
- Passenger Lifts
- Air Conditioning
Location and Transport
Centenary House is a striking Grade A office building occupying a prime position in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.