19 Waterloo Street
G2 6AY Glasgow
Size1,015-9,279 ft² / 94-862 m² (approx. 9-86 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Refurbished office space within a chambers style building in Glasgow's CBD
- Recently refurbished
- Manned reception
- Open plan
- Flexible space
The ingoing tenant will benefit from an all inclusive rental. The tenant will be liable for rates, utilities and insurance premium for the suite.
Availability as follows:
|6th||1,564 sq ft||16.50 per sq ft||Available|
|5th||3,400 sq ft||16.50 per sq ft||Available|
|4th||1,800 sq ft||14.50 per sq ft||Available|
|2nd||1,015 sq ft||14.50 per sq ft||Available|
|1st||1,500 sq ft||14.50 per sq ft||Available|
The property comprises a seven-storey red sandstone building with the office accommodation above ground floor licenced leisure units. The building provides a range of fully refurbished suites, with flexibility to accommodate a variety of occupier requirements. Waterloo Chambers benefits from a secure door entry system, commissionaire manned reception and passenger lift.
- 24 Hour access
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Period features with character
- Male and female WCs
- Excellent natural light
Location and Transport
Waterloo Chambers offers an excellent central location for occupiers within the heart of Glasgow City Centre. The property is well situated for access to Glasgow’s main public transport hubs with Glasgow Central and Queen Street train stations and both Buchanan and St Enoch Underground stations all located within walking distance. Glasgow’s key retail district of Buchanan Street is also located just a short walk from the property and a range of restaurants, coffee shops and express supermarkets are located in the immediate surrounds.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.