Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
90 St. Vincent Street
Size1,512-9,696 ft² / 140-901 m² (approx. 14-90 desks)
High quality city centre office space in landmark period building
- 3 pipe fan coil heating / cooling, controlled via BMS
- Fibre already in the building
- Suspended ceiling with LG7 LED lighting
- | Electric charging for car spaces
- Secure cycle storage & showers
- Cat 6 cabling available to all suites
90 St Vincent Street occupies a prime central location in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
It is an attractive eight storey office building accessed from street level via an impressive, commissionaire manned reception foyer.
All the suites are offered in fully refurbished condition.
Designed by John A Campbell in 1908 in the classical style, it boasts an impressive commissionaire manned entrance. Two passenger lifts serve each office suite, as do the main stairs. Full CCTV covers the building, with 24/7 access for all occupiers.
All of the common parts and each office suite are offered in meticulously refurbished condition to the highest standards.
Location and Transport
The building is situated within 4 minutes’ walk of both Glasgow Central and Queen Street Rail Stations and close to Buchanan Street Subway & Buchanan Street bus station - fantastic for staff, ideal for clients.
There are numerous taxi ranks nearby - with the Glasgow Airport bus also departing close to the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.