26 West Nile Street
G1 2PF Glasgow
Size2,215-4,778 ft² / 206-444 m² (approx. 20-44 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent corner office in prime city centre location
- Excellent communication links
- Generous ceiling heights
- Exceptional local amenities
- Recently refurbished
- Open-plan work space
- Striking facade
The 1st floor suite offers 2,305 sq ft of refurbished office accommodation with meeting rooms and demised welfare facilities. The suite occupies a prominent corner position and benefits from large windows around two elevations with excellent natural light.
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge|
|2nd Floor||2,563 sq ft||19 per sq ft||5.94 /sq ft||3 /sq ft|
|4th Floor||2,215 sq ft||19 per sq ft||5.94 /sq ft||3 /sq ft|
The building comprises of a compact traditional sandstone building made up of an entrance lobby with lift and 4 upper floors. It is well located for all amenities including shops and public transport with Central Station, Buchanan Street underground and Queen Street station lying within 5 minutes’ walk. Mitchel Street car park is also just a short walk away, making this a great choice for commuting and business travel.
- 24 Hour access
- Passenger Lifts
- Excellent natural light
- Recently refurbished
- Good ceiling height
Location and Transport
Afton House is located on the corner of St Vincent Street and West Nile Street. The building is extremely well connected with a short walk to Buchanan Street and both of Glasgow's main train stations. Situated in the heart of Glasgow's CBD, there is an abundance of amenities on it's door step.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.