175 West George Street
G2 2LB Glagsow
Size1,052-6,500 ft² / 98-604 m² (approx. 9-60 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Turnberry House offers a range of suites to a modern specification within the core city centre.
- Disabled access
- Modern specification
- Open-plan work space
- Flexible working space
All inclusive deals can be offered on smaller suites.
|Suite 5.4||1,052 sq ft||Available|
|Suite 4.2||1,100 sq ft||Available|
|Suite 3.2 & 3.3||1,578 sq ft||Available|
|1st -Full Floor||6,500 sq ft||Available|
Turnberry House is currently undergoing refurbishment works to provide; a new spacious entrance, a new large spacious lift, refurbished circulation space and kitchenettes. The upgrade works are transforming the space into a trendy space for small or large business.
- 24 Hour access
- Period features with character
- Lighting Type
- Passenger Lifts
- Accessible WCs
Location and Transport
Turnberry House occupies a prominent location at the junction of West George Street and Hope Street, within Glasgow's prime Central Business District.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.