Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
GU51 4BB Fleet
Size3,000-6,641 ft² / 279-617 m² (approx. 27-61 desks)
Read more description
Refurbished office accommodation which is available on competitive terms with excellent car parking
- 37 car parking spaces (1:179 sq ft)
- Competitive terms
- Suspended ceilings
- Raised floors
The second floor is 6,641 sq ft but can be split.
| || ||6,641|| |
- 37 car parking spaces- (1:179 sq ft)
- Newly Refurbished
- Raised Floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- Air conditiioning
- Refurbished lift
- Full Access Raised floors
- Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lifts
Location and Transport
Fleet benefits from excellent road communications with direct access onto junction 4a of the M3, which links the town with London, as well as the wider motorway network. London Heathrow is only 25 miles away.
Fleet mainline train station provides regular services into London Waterloo with an approximate journey time of 45 minutes. There are also regular services to the South Coast.
Admiral House is prominently located on the corner of Reading Road North and Harlington Way with the M3 only a few minutes’ drive from the building. The local amenities of the high street are also within walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.