4 Liverton Business Park
Exmouth, EX8 2NR
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
7,997 ft² / 742.945 m² (approx. 74 desks)
Associate - Business Space
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Detached, self-contained office building with generous parking provision
- Open plan office space
- Staff facilities and local amenities
The property comprises a detached two storey office building, constructed in the early 2000's with brick elevations under a pitched roof incorporating double glazed windows.
The property provides 743 sq m (7,998 sq ft) of good quality / refurbished open plan office space. The accommodation benefits from carpet covered raised floors, a suspended ceiling incorporating recessed LED light fittings and comfort cooling. The ground floor is fitted out as a reception with meeting rooms, large breakout area with kitchen point. There is ground floor entrance hall which provides a lift and staircase and shared male, female and disabled WC facilities.
Externally, there are a total of 67 car parking spaces with plenty of scope for double parking. This reflects a generous overall ratio of 1:119 sq ft.
Exmouth is a popular coastal town in Devon which has seen considerable residential development over the last 20 years or so. The town has a resident population in the region of 35,500 (2021). The town is located some 13 miles south of Exeter via the A376, Junction 30 of the M5 motorway is approximately 9 miles away. Exeter Airport is approximately 12 miles away and there are local rail links from Exeter to the main line via Exeter St David's, approximately 30 minutes away.
Liverton Business Park is owned and managed by Clinton Devon Estates. The park provides high quality trade counter, industrial, warehouse and retail space for a range of local, regional and national businesses across a range of sectors. Occupiers include Bradfords, Halfords, Howdens, Pets at Home, Topps Tiles, McDonalds, Home Bargains, The Range and Screwfix.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.