Exeter, Sowton Industrial Estate, EX2 7LL
- Space Available
3,319 ft² / 308.345 m² (approx. 30 desks)
Director - Business Space
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern office to let
- Multiple BT & Virgin fibre optic connections
- Fully equipped and air conditioned data room
- Excellent communication links by road and bus
- Plentiful parking
Unit 2 Orchard Court comprises an office on the first floor, which was built with unit 1 as two self-contained units (each with own front door, facilities and utilities) but which have been occupied as a single unit for many years. Unit 1 is now let, leaving the remaining unit 2 available.
The office has suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, gas-fired central heating, ample power and data provision, security and fire alarm systems, intercom entry system, and electronic door security system. The layout of the office is largely open-plan but demountable office partitions (which can be moved/removed to suit) currently form several meeting rooms, private offices and store rooms, plus an air conditioned data room.
There is a WCs on the first floor and a shower room to the unit. Outside there are plentiful allocated parking spaces directly to the front of the unit, including one disabled parking bay.
A report on the various broadband services available at this address, and the relative speeds they may offer, is available on request. The offices have multiple fibre optic connections (both Virgin and BT) linked to a fully-fitted, air conditioned data room, having been the HQ of a telecoms company.
Orchard Court is located on the Sowton Estate, which is accessed directly off both Junctions 29 and 30 of the M5 motorway on the eastern edge of Exeter and is about 3 miles from the city centre.
The estate is Exeter’s main distribution location and also a major retail, office and industrial centre.
Orchard Court is a development of industrial and office units, and Units 1 & 2 face the entrance from Heron Road, with excellent parking provision and surrounded by mature landscaping.
Director - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.