Exeter, EX1 1TS
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
32 - 614 ft² / 2.973 - 57.042 m² (approx. 1 - 5 desks)
Associate - Business Space
- Energy rating
Flexible work space for individuals or startups in the Centre of Exeter
- Considered design to accommodate different working patterns
- Breakout space and meeting rooms available
- Private parking
- On site cafe and reception facilities
- Unlimited high speed Wi-Fi
Whether you need a virtual set up, a hot desk to fire up your next project, a dedicated spot to dive into deep work, or a private office that expresses your company culture; we’ll make sure everything works, so you can do your best work.
Whichever Clockwise package you choose it’s wrapped up in one simple price without hidden fees, tricky terms or small print.
For the far-away worker. Enjoy the benefits of an office, remotely. A UK business address and access to an inspiring business community, the Clockwise Virtual Office is almost as good as the real deal. Discounted day passes for drop ins are also available, as are preferential rates on meeting rooms.
For the freelancer or budding entrepreneur who needs ebb and flow. Work flexibly and find focus in our spaces. Club Lounge membership allows you to
drop in whenever you need; hot desking for concentration, breakout areas for a coffee boost, and preferential rates on meeting rooms for collaboration.
For the satellite worker or independent maverick who wants commitment A space to call your own within our creative and collaborative hub. Reserved for you and only you, with lockable storage. Dedicated Desk membership means you can enjoy a familiar space alongside all the energy and atmosphere of our lounges.
For the SMEs who need space for up to 50 An enclosed, lockable and fully customisable space created exclusively for your team. Shut the door for independent working and internal collaboration or open it wide and connect with other members of the Clockwise community in our lounges. Additional key cards and alternative furniture can also be arranged for teams who need a more hybrid way of working, who flex between working from home and the office.
Set in the heart of the city, with easy transport links:
5 mins to Exeter Coach station
7 mins to Exeter Central train station
20 mins to Exeter Airport
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.