Exeter, EX1 1NP
- Space Available
1,746 ft² / 162.209 m² (approx. 16 desks)
Associate - Business Space
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern office suite in prime city centre location
- Open plan office space
- Large boardroom
Part first floor suite available in this detached office building in the centre of Exeter
The first floor suite is on the first floor, accessed via the shared stairwell and lift, with windows to three elevations. It comprises of an open-plan office, plus a large boardroom, one private office and a kitchen with shared use of an adjacent WC.
The specification includes air conditioning via recessed ceiling units, central heating, suspended ceilings with recessed cat-2 lighting (plus recessed spot lighting in the boardroom), intercom door entry and ample data and power sockets along the walls.
The first floor suite is offered by way of a new lease on contributory full repairing and insuring terms at an initial rent of £21,000 per annum exclusive, payable quarterly in advance. Lease duration and other terms to be by agreement.
Details of the optional parking space are available by request.
A service charge is applicable, and details are available upon request.
a report detailing the broadband services available to this property and the relative speeds they may offer, is available upon request.
The first floor suite (including one parking space) has a rateable value of £14,500.
The business rates payable for the year April 2022 / March 2023 are £7,235.50.
Small business rates relief is available to qualifying tenants in respect of the suite and will be eligible for 75% Business Rate Relief.
Balliol House occupies an unrivalled location in Southernhay, Exeter’s prime city centre office district. Southernhay Gardens is an established landscaped office campus where occupiers include Investec, Reuters, Rathbones, JLL and WSP, as well as several of Exeter’s largest legal firms.
Southernhay Gardens is within walking distance of Exeter Central Station, central bus station and car parks. The High Street, Princessshay Shopping District and Cathedral Green are all within 300 metres and offer a wide range of shops, cafés, restaurants and public open spaces, while there are restaurants, a deli and a wine bar in Southernhay itself.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.