3 Lady Lawson Street
Edinburgh, EH3 9DR
£16 - £18 per ft²
- Space Available
739 - 47,397 ft² / 68.655 - 4,403.323 m² (approx. 6 - 440 desks)
Head of Scotland
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Landmark City Centre office building in exceptional location.
- Best value offices in Edinburgh City Centre
- Bright, open floorplates
- Located in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle
- Newly refurbished reception
- Storage of c.30,000 sq ft available
|Level C (part)||30,000 sq ft||Available|
|Level C (part) Suite 1||3,110 sq ft||Available|
|Level C (part) Suite 2||4,294 sq ft||Under Offer|
|Level D||739 sq ft||Available|
|Level H||3,048 sq ft||Available|
|Level K||4,046 sq ft||Available|
The building features the following benefits:
- Immediate Availability
- Stunning views of Edinburgh Castle
- 24 hour access
- Manned, secure reception
- Potential for alternative use
- Superb local amenity
In addition to the available office space, there is also c.30,000 sq ft of second hand storage space available at a reduced rent of £10.00 psf. This is available to be let separately from the office space as required, with separate access points.
Strictly by appointment with either of the joint letting agents.
Our client is willing to enter into internal repairing and insuring leases for a term to be mutually agreed.
Argyle House is situated within the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, with the primary entrance located on Lady Lawson Street. Lothian Road and Princes street are within minutes walk from the property and offer prominent bus routes and the new tram system.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.