3 Lady Lawson Street
EH3 9DR Edinburgh
Size9,147-30,000 ft² / 850-2,787 m² (approx. 84-280 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Landmark City Centre office building in exceptional location.
- Best value offices in Edinburgh City Centre
- Bright, open floorplates
- Located in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle
- Refurbishment planned to improve common areas
|Lower Ground||30,000 sq ft||Available|
|Lower Ground|| ||Occupied|
The subjects comprise the remaining office occupation within Argyle House over floors B and C. The level C accommodation will require works to bring it into tenantable condition. The floors are a mixture of specifications but mainly include suspended fibre ceilings, cat 2 lighting, carpeted floors with perimeter cabling.
The building features the following benefits:
- Immediate Availability
- Stunning views of Edinburgh Castle
- 24 hour access
- Manned, secure reception
- Potential for alternative use
- Superb local amenity
Strictly by appointment with the joint letting agents
Location and Transport
Argyle House is situated within the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, with the primary entrance located on Lady Lawson Street. Lothian Road and Princes street are within minutes walk from the property and offer prominent bus routes and the new tram system.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.