Location and Transport
Strategically positioned in the New Town conservation area in the heart of Edinburgh, 1-4 Atholl Crescent is in close proximity to the Exchange business district as well as the traditional office core between Charlotte Square and St Andrew Square. The area is home to numerous high profile organizations and companies in close proximity include Brodies LLP, Gillespie MacAndrew LLP, Story and Jumpstart.
Public transport options couldn't be more convenient. A stop on the tram route lies directly beside Atholl Crescent and Haymarket rail station is only 5 minutes walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.