145 Morrison Street
Edinburgh, EH3 8FJ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
4,485 - 21,236 ft² / 416.67 - 1,972.888 m² (approx. 41 - 197 desks)
Director - National Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
145 Morrison Street offers prime Grade A office accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh, close to Haymarket Station
- Fully fitted and furnished suites
- Available for immediate occupation
- Open plan accommodation with great natural daylight
- Flexible lease terms available
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||Description||sq ft||sq m||Rent (sq ft)||Rates Payable (sq ft)||Service Charge (sq ft)||Availability|
|3rd - 64 workstations||64 workstations||5,585||518.86||-||£12.59||£6||Available|
|2nd - 82 workstations||82 workstations||5,584||518.77||-||£12.60||£6||Available|
|1st - 98 workstations||98 workstations||5,582||518.58||-||£12.60||£6||Available|
|Ground||-||4,485||416.67||-||On application||On application||Available|
145 Morrison Street is a purpose built, Grade A, 5 storey modern (built 2013) office building which extends to approximately 27,000 sq ft. This iconic and architecturally award winning building benefits from the striking canopy feature to the front elevation together with full floor to ceiling extensive glazed curtain walling providing high levels of natural daylight. The property internally was designed to facilitate floor by floor lettings with each floor being individually serviced with a shared common reception / entrance foyer.
145 Morrison Street benefits from a hugely impressive specification which includes:
- EPC rating B
- ‘Very Good’ Breeam Rating
- 10 person passenger lift
- Fully raised access floor
- Suspended perforated ceiling tiles with recessed LG 7 lighting
- VRF Air Conditioning System
- Existing tenants modern fit out which can be retained
Viewings highly recommended and by appointment via either of the joint letting agents.
We have been instructed to dispose of (sub-let) the leasehold interest over either or all 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors for a negotiable duration.
The existing lease expires July 2030. Additional information on the passing rent, service charge and lease terms are available on request.
Situated in the centre of Edinburgh’s financial, business & exchange districts, 145 Morrison Street is strategically located on the south side of Morrison Street equidistant between the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and Haymarket Train Station bounded by the junctions of Gardeners Crescent and Grove Steet. The area is home to many major office buildings to include Atria One & Two, Edinburgh One and the recently completed Capital Square and 2 Semple Street developments. Significant office occupiers within the local include, PWC, EY, Pinsent Mason & Scottish Widows. A short distant to the north is M&G/Q-mile mixed use Haymarket development which Baillie Gifford (Fund Managers) have pre let nearly 300,000 sq ft of office accommodation highlighting the strength and popularity of this West End Location. There will also be a 350 bedroom hotel and approximately 40,000 sq ft of retail space.
Director - National Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.