68/70 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 2LR
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
1,450 - 3,768 ft² / 134.709 - 350.059 m² (approx. 13 - 35 desks)
Director - National Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
68/70 George Street occupies a highly prominent corner position in Edinburgh's core city centre and benefits from superb open views
- Centrally located within Edinburgh's 'golden rectangle'
- Short walk from Edinburgh Waverley train station
- Excellent natural daylight and superb views
- Due to be refurbished to a high standard
- Open plan suites
- Exceptional local amenities
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|5th||1,450||134.71||£8.04 /sq ft||£9.10 /sq ft||Let|
|2nd||2,318||215.35||£8.66 /sq ft||£9.10 /sq ft||Available|
68/70 George Street is a 6 storey prominent building on the corner of George Street & Frederick Street. The office suites have a dedicated entrance on George Street.
A refurbishment is planned and further details are available on request.
The open plan accommodation benefits from the following:
- Secure door entry system
- Full lift access via an 8 person (630kg) lift
- Male & Female WC's on every floor
- Perimeter trunking system
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Air conditioning
- Fantastic Castle views and open outlooks across the city
- Access to a communal roof terrace
Viewing is highly recommended and arranged via the sole letting agents
New flexible leases are available direct for the landlord.
Local Authority Rates
The incoming tenant will be responsible for the payment of Local Authority Rates. The 5th floor may benefit from Fresh Start relief so the incoming tenant may be entitled to a 100% business rates discount for their first year in those premises as the 5th floor has been empty for at least 6 months and the premises has a rateable value below £95,000.
68/70 George Street is located in the heart of Edinburgh’s business district between Charlotte Square to the west with St Andrew Square to the east. The property is situated on the south side of George Street, on the corner of Frederick Street, and benefits from an outstanding range of hotels, bars, restaurants and cafés in the immediate surrounds. The building sits extremely close to Edinburgh's main transport hub around Waverley. There is also easy access to tram and bus services on Princes Street, providing transport to Edinburgh Airport.
Director - National Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.