- Energy rating
High quality office park set within a landscaped site
- Fully refurbished
- Modern offices
- On site parking
|A2 Arundel House||250 sq ft|
|1st Floor, Suite 2, Balmoral House||988 sq ft|
|Suite 1 Conway House||1,968 sq ft|
|C1 Conway House||372 sq ft|
|Suite 3 1st floor Windsor House||1,000 sq ft|
|Suite 2 ground floor Windsor House||865 sq ft|
|Suite 1 Windsor||853 sq ft|
|A10 Arundel House||340 sq ft|
|A1 Arundel||252 sq ft|
|Balmoral||1,738 sq ft|
|Lincoln||4,475 sq ft|
|Stirling||1,932 sq ft|
Ackhurst Business Park is situated in one of Chorley’s prime development areas. Located approximately 1 mile from Chorley town centre and in the middle of the North West’s motorway network, the site offers quick and easy access throughout the region and nationally. Euxton railway station is within 3⁄4 mile of the Business Park.
In the immediate vicinity occupiers can also benefit from Tesco Express Superstore and Fieldfare Pub.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.