Location and Transport
Ackhurst Business Park is situated in one of Chorley’s prime development areas. Located approximately 1 mile from Chorley town centre and in the middle of the North West’s motorway network, the site offers quick and easy access throughout the region and nationally. Euxton railway station is within 3⁄4 mile of the Business Park.
In the immediate vicinity occupiers can also benefit from Tesco Express Superstore and Fieldfare Pub.
Local occupiers include NFU Mutual, EGE Carpets, ISG Retail & Leisure, Synexus, North West Projects Ltd, Chorley Building Society and the Headquarters of Northern Trust.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.