30, Richmond Road
Size500-2,415 ft² / 46-224 m² (approx. 4-22 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Three storey office building capable of subdivision with generous parking
- 3 storey Office building
- Capable of sub-division
- Generous parking to rear
- Close to Cardiff city centre
- Kitchenettes, WCs and storage space
The property is spread over 3 floors and is capable of sub-division to allow for smaller areas to be occupied.
|Ground||1,079 sq ft||Occupied|
|1st||740 sq ft||Occupied|
|2nd||596 sq ft||Occupied|
| || || |
A three storey semi-detached building of traditional construction with front, side and rear access. The accommodation provides the following specification.
- Intercom with door release
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Male, female and disabled WCs
- Disabled access via the rear, however there is no lift serving the premises
- Basement storage
Location and Transport
The property is situated on the north eastern fringe of the city centre with easy access to the city's retail and business core and public transport facilities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.